What can I find at “The History of Men’s Tennis”
“The History Of Men’s Tennis” present to you probably the most comprehensive publication on men’s tennis ever written!
130 pages of the most interesting statistics! Statistical summary of the years 1980-2010:
- who won the most tournaments?
- who had the longest winning streak?
- which players won their first titles?
- who won the longest final?
If you want to know the answers to these questions, considering particular seasons, you should check the stats section of The History of Men’s Tennis! You will find they are more than what you expect!
They have also included there the most interesting statistics of the Open era (1968-2010) like:
- longest matches
- double bagels
- aces, etc.
They have been mainly concentrated on singles but there are doubles stats included as well!
How deep is “The History of Men’s Tennis”?
300 pages of comprehensive summary of the last 43 years in men’s tennis, depicted in 1227 Stories! Month by month, year by year… You will find there the descriptions of:
- all major finals
- all Davis Cup finals
- all changes at the top of the ATP ranking
- all the most dramatic and perverse matches
- all the most important records
- all the most intriguing “head to heads”
- all the most important changes in tennis rules
- the first and last matches of the most notable players in the Open era… and many more!
The History of Men’s Tennis did not restrict themselves to the main level, they have analyzed and inserted in the book also juniors, seniors and exhibition events, qualifying tournaments at all levels, Challengers, Satellites and Futures!
You can go to The History of Men’s Tennis’ website and access their extremely big database right now!
Also check our other tennis tools and programs we have available for you!
Tennis-RX – Full Tennis Course
How To Play Tennis: Videos For Tennis Beginners
The History Of Men’s Tennis
Fitness For Tennis
Renegade Mindset Techniques For Tennis
Monster Serve System
Full Force Forehand
Tennis Elbow Injury
Tennnis Profit Bot